Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

https://www.watchthetitles.com/titlesequence/are-we-done-yet/


The Watch the Titles! website was another outlet I used to research titles for my upcoming film project. I need to use these platforms in order to build a proper foundation on which I can begin working on my film's own titles. Titles are a heavy underrated, but nonetheless important part of film and I want to make sure that I can create titles for my film that both capture the essence of the film, and convey a deeper message that I may be trying to convey. Watch the Titles!, similarly to Art of the Title, offer commentary on titles and the hidden complexities within them. The difference between the two sites is that Watch the Titles! provides commentary directly from the designers of the titles being discussed. It is useful to me to see how these designers came to create their product and what led them to make certain decisions when it came to their design process. Analyzing this commentary by experts in title making will almost allow me to skip steps, in a sense, and avoid potential mistakes as well build off of their suggestions/insight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning For My Music Video

Short Film: The Terrible Old Man Analysis

Final Task Filming/Editing: Adjusting to Schedules and Identifying Music