Planning Storyboard for my Music Video

 

1st Scene

The video will start off with a black screen. I will accomplish this through editing in post. 

2nd Scene

This scene will fade in along with the music. I'll be telling my friend the first line, "I hear Brenda's got a baby...."

3rd Scene

The camera will slightly shift the focus to my friend who says his line, "that's not our problem...", in response to mine.

4th Scene

The shift will shift back to myself and I will rebut his statement with my own, "Well, let me show you..."

5th Scene

From this point, we will start to walk towards the camera as I begin to tell Brenda's story. 

6th Scene

Once we get to a certain point, the camera will also being moving backwards slightly to keep both myself, and my friend, in frame. My line here will be, "its sad 'cause I bet Brenda doesn't even know...", and I will have a slightly disappointed look on my phase. 


7th Scene

In this scene, I will switch to a medium shot to capture more of our upper bodies. I hope to focus in this specific point in the song using this shot. 

8th Scene

The medium shot will continue to be used in this scene and shocked expressions from my friend will be emphasized while I recite my line, "Brenda got herself a boyfriend...." 

9th Scene

The shot will go back to a full body shot and I will utilize hand gestures while reciting the "belly's getting bigger" line. 

10th Scene

Slight focus will still be on my gestures in this scene. Though,  here I will be  describing the, "notice any change in her figure" line. 

11th Scene

Both myself and my friend's movement will cease in this scene and I will deliver the final line of the song. At this point my friend will have an enlightened look on his face.

12th Scene

The video will fade back into black and end. 


*The entire video may be in black in white in order to capture the mood that the song is trying to create. Excessive colors and vibrancy will counter the feeling the song is trying to create.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning For My Music Video

Short Film: The Terrible Old Man Analysis

Final Task Filming/Editing: Adjusting to Schedules and Identifying Music