Planning Storyboard for my Smartwater Commercial

 First Scene

In the opening scene I will jog past the camera heading towards a platform. At the start of the scene I will not be in view and at the end of the scene I will be jogging away from the camera.

Second Scene

The second scene picks up where the first one left off. The beginning of the scene will consist of me jogging briefly to arrive at the platform. I will then sit down at the platform, facing the camera, but not looking directly at it. I am supposed to be worn out in this scene from all the running I've been doing, so I must make sure to emphasize that.

Third Scene

The third scene will introduce the Smartwater bottle. I will look and notice something to my left. As I look to my left, the camera will pan to the left revealing the whole setting and the Smartwater bottle. Once I notice the bottle fully, I will have a kind of surprised reaction to it, implying that it was not previously there. 

Fourth Scene

The fourth scene will zoom in on the Smartwater bottle to truly show the bottle. The previous scene will most likely be at a distance where the Smartwater won't be immediately recognizable as specifically a Smartwater bottle. 

Fifth Scene

In the fifth scene, while the the camera is still zoomed into the Smartwater bottle, I will reach over, grab, and pick it up. Only my arm and hand should be visible for this scene. I will be implying that I am drinking the Smartwater. 

Sixth Scene

The sixth scene will consist of me placing down a now empty Smartwater bottle. It is implied that I have finished the Smartwater. However, I will place the bottle down a bit left of where it was originally. In the new space provided I will insert text that says Smartwater as well as a slogan that I came up with for this commercial. 

*Scene length per scene should be around 5 seconds. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film: The Terrible Old Man Analysis

Planning For My Music Video

Final Task Filming/Editing: Adjusting to Schedules and Identifying Music