Planning For My Smartwater Commercial

smartwater® homepage | vapor distilled water with electrolytes


Props:

The only prop I intend to use is a bottle of Glaceau Smartwater. 

Costumes:

In this commercial, I will be the only actor and I will be wearing fitness clothing. This fitness clothing has to do with the context of the commercial that I have planned. The clothing will include an unmarked t-shirt, unmarked shorts, and running shoes. I may also wear a mask due to the fact that I am filming outdoors during Covid-19 quarantine. 

Schedule: 

10/21/2020 - I will research conventions and common elements that are accustom to bottled water commercials and Smartwater commercials specifically. 

10/22/2020 - I will establish props, costumes, and my location for my commercial as well as create a backup plan incase of emergency. 

10/23/2020 - I will obtain any materials that I do not have in my possession, including said props or costumes, for my commercial.

10/26/2020 - I will complete the storyboard for my 30 second commercial. 

10/27/ 2020 - I will record the necessary shots for my commercial

10/28/2020 - I will record any additional shots that I may need for my commercial, or retake and improve upon shots that I've already taken. 

10/30/2020 - I will complete the editing process and add the finishing touches to my commercial. 

From 10/31 to 11/1/2020 - These are the days that I will take to get feedback from my parents or friends and improve upon anything that I see can be improved upon before the due date for the assignment. I hope to not have anything major to change during these two days. 

Location List: 

My primary location of choice is Mickel Park which is near my house and has a setting that I would prefer for my video. It also contains a few structures that I intend to use in my commercial. It contains a track with bright green grass and multiple structures which can be used to enhance my commercial. 

If Mickel Park is not available, my second choice is Hagen Park. It is not far from my house as well and contains some of the same things as Mickel Park, though to a lesser extent. I feel that Mickel park as a setting would go along with the theme of my commercial that I'm planning better, but I can get similar results at Hagen Park. 

Backup Plan:

If there are any weather issues that come up that do not allow me to go to Mickel or Hagen Park, I have an area within my household where I can film my commercial. I can produce similar effects in this area in my house, though I hope I don't have any weather issues because I would not like my commercial to feel too enclosed. 


Resource Planning: What You Need to Know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning For My Music Video

Short Film: The Terrible Old Man Analysis

Final Task Filming/Editing: Adjusting to Schedules and Identifying Music